Performing Civil Marriages
Agios Athanasios is an urban municipality situated in the southern part of Cyprus (Limassol district). Limassol is the second largest city of Cyprus that combines sea and mountains, and is one of the most beautiful, cosmopolitan and fascinating destinations of the island.
The wedding venues of Agios Athanasios are ideal locations to exchange your wedding vows ensuring unforgettable memories for couples and their guests. Make your choice from a wide range of available wedding venues… there is sure to be one perfect for you!!!
- Municipal Cultural Centre – a piece of our village history that has been beautifully restored in a traditional Cypriot and antique style.
- Agios Athanasios Town Hall – an elegant modern indoor venue as well as an outdoor venue in Irinis Square.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – an ideal location to perform wedding ceremonies with the backdrop of the sea.
- ANY Hotel of your choice within the district of Limassol
- Catamarans – of Relax Cruises Company – ideal ALL YEAR ROUND
- Cyprus Wine Museum in Erimi Village – an ideal place awarded by the European museum forum and is found at the most historical crossroads on the island.
- Folklore Museum of Agios Athanasios Municipality – an indoor and outdoor venue that represents the local and traditional style of the area (to be added shortly).
- In specific Ancient Monuments and Museums – under the terms and conditions of the Department of Antiquities.
Civil marriages are performed during working days and hours, according with the fees seen in the General Information.
On request civil marriage ceremonies can take place on non-working days and until 7 pm daily (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays). There are additional fees payable for weddings taking place out of the normal working hours of the town hall and also for weddings taking place at other venues.